The Fibre-to-the-Home (FTTH) Council Europe is a market development organization whose mission is to educate, promote, and accelerate the deployment of fibre in access and the resulting quality-of-life enhancements.
What does this mean?
For members it means that you will have an industry focal point where you can apply critical thinking to FTTH technologies and applications. Using your input, we will keep members informed about industry trends, share success stories, and provide quality speakers through our speaker's bureau.
We look forward to giving members opportunities to network and collaborate while providing consistent information from industry experts to each other, consumers, media, policy makers and analysts.
- Supply a consistent and accurate view of FTTH
- Promote FTTH market development
- Be recognized by the industry as the FTTH resource
- Central point for FTTH information
- Organizing FTTH conferences
- Market projections
- Influence broadband legislation
- Speaking opportunities
- Committee involvement
- Networking with inter-industry experts